Child Care Subsidies
Helping working families afford quality
Child Care Associates manages state funding for Tarrant County Child Care Management Services (CCMS) and West Central Texas Child Care Services (CCS) to help low-income families cover the cost of quality child care.
If you’re a parent who is working or pursuing an education, we can give you the financial support you need to pay for quality child care and improve the overall well-being of your family.
Are you eligible to receive financial assistance?
You may qualify for financial assistance for child care if all of the following apply:
- You need child care for a child 0-12 years of age (or up to 19 years old if disabled).
- The child needing care lives in the household with you.
- You live in one of the following counties:
- Tarrant, Brown, Callahan, Coleman, Comanche, Eastland, Fisher, Haskell, Jones, Kent, Knox, Mitchell, Nolan, Runnels, Scurry, Shackelford, Stephens, Stonewall, Tarrant, Taylor, or Throckmorton
- You need child care to participate in work, school, or training activities for at least 25 hours per week for a single parent or 50 hours per week for a two-parent family.
- The total gross income for your household is below the following income guidelines: