Child Care Subsidies
Helping working families afford quality
Child Care Associates manages state funding for Tarrant County Child Care Management Services (CCMS) to help low-income families cover the cost of quality child care.
If you’re a parent who is working or pursuing an education, we can give you the financial support you need to pay for quality child care and improve the overall well-being of your family.
Are you eligible to receive financial assistance?
You may qualify for financial assistance for child care if all of the following apply:
- You need child care for a child 0-12 years of age (or up to 19 years old if disabled).
- The child needing care lives in the household with you.
- You live in Tarrant County.
- You need child care to participate in work, school, or training activities for at least 25 hours per week for a single parent or 50 hours per week for a two-parent family.
- The total gross income for your household is below the following income guidelines: