For updates on our Head Start & Early Head Start Campuses
Contact 817-838-0055 ext. 1000 for up-to-date information
Office Hours Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
December 7, 2020
April 2, 2020
Child Care Associates announced the launch of the new FIND! Child Care Search Platform to help connect essential workers with needed child care.
New Child Care Licensing Regulations (English) – Updated 4/2/2020
New Child Care Licensing Regulations (Spanish) – Updated 4/2/2020
Recommended Preventative Measures
The CDC recommends the seasonal flu vaccine; taking flu antivirals, if prescribed; and taking everyday preventative actions to stop the spread of germs, including the following:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe; and
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
People who think they may have been exposed to Coronavirus should contact their healthcare provider immediately.
Child Care Associates will remain vigilant in frequent communications with health authorities and in surveillance of health risks to our community. We will continue to provide CCA families and staff with updates as CCA leadership is made aware of threats of this illness affecting our campuses.
For further information about Corona virus, please consult the following resources: